viernes, 5 de octubre de 2012

Knowing me, knowing you

Hey! My name is Miguel Ángel, but my friends call me Migue and I'm 15.
I've studied english during 3 years, and sincerely, I enjoy so much speaking english.

I've got one sister, who has 8 years, and a dog, who is a cocker, She's called Sara.
My sister is called Alicia, just like my mum, and my father is called Miguel Ángel, just like me too (curiosity).

In my free time, I just play a lot of videogames, I like to surf on the internet, and I like to go out with friends. I love shooting and war/zombies videogames, and the social networks that I use are: Twitter, Tuenti, Facebook... and so on
I like music too, I'm able to keep listening to music all the day, I never get tired!

The style of music I like is a bit noisy, such as punk, rock, metal... I like groups like Green Day, Sleeping with Sirens, Pierce the Veil, Bring me the Horizon... and +50 different bands! Here you have some videos, you can hear some of my favorite songs:



And, like all the other people, I like food so much, specially the american food, or the pasta. It's not very healthy, I know, but... It's so tasty! I love BBQ sauce, and pizzas, hamburgers...


I consider myself as a friendly boy, and most of the time I'm a clown, so... that's me!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario